Why TRUE Treadmills are TRUEly great
TRUE Fitness has been making treadmills for over thirty years. That’s thirty years to fine-tune and craft their machines to bring you the highest quality treadmills for your home fitness space. That’s why they’re one of our (and our customers’) favorite brands.
TRUE Fitness treadmills are surprisingly heavy-duty. They have a small footprint, but pack a big punch. TRUE uses commercial-grade components so their machines stand up to any amount of usage with minimal wear and tear. TRUE treadmills are solid, easy to use, reliable, and offer one of the largest running surfaces on a treadmill. No wonder they’re so popular with runners and walkers alike, and many people consider them the best treadmills for home.
TRUE PS300 Home Treadmill
The TRUE PS300 has everything you could want in a treadmill for your home. It has a basic user-friendly LCD screen, quick incline and speed features, and preset workout programs.
We think the TRUE PS300 treadmill is a great addition to any home gym and perfect for anyone.
Manufactured with commercial-grade products but engineered for the home gym. The TRUE PS300 offerss tools, including quick keys, data feedback and workout programs to help everyone reach their individual fitness goals. The addition of four unique user profiles allows for multiple users to utilize the Wahoo Fitness RunFit App to incorporate real time training advice in their workouts to train more effectively.
Watch a product demonstration of the TRUE PS300 treadmill below:
But don’t let the simplicity fool you. TRUE treadmills feature some extremely sophisticated tools to help you get the most from your workouts.
• HRC Cruise Control® – Use the included chest strap heart rate monitor while you run or walk. It will not only help you monitor your heart rate, but it will feed your data into the treadmill. You can choose a target heart rate and the treadmill will automatically adjust your speed and incline to get you there and keep you there. No manual adjustments necessary.
• Orthopedic Belt – The belt on TRUE treadmills are thick and cushioned to minimize injuries.
• USB Port – The days of snapping a cell phone picture of the treadmill screen at the end of your workout are over. The PS300 has a USB port that allows you to save your data and track progress using your computer or the TRUE mobile app.
TRUE PS800 Home Treadmill
If you’re looking for a step up, consider the PS800. It includes all the features of the PS300 with some additional add-ons for durability, longevity, and comfort.
The PS800 features a reversible deck that increases its lifetime. Perfect for distance runners who pound their treadmill day after day for miles. It also boasts a heavy-duty 4 horsepower motor that will keep you running for years.
One of our favorite features in the TRUE PS800 is TRUE Soft Select™. TRUE Fitness has developed a unique deck that allows you to adjust the firmness of your running surface to your exact preference. One touch will make the deck stiffer or softer to get the right workout for your body.
In short, we consider the TRUE PS800 treadmill to be technologically advanced with the all-new touchscreen allows up to six users to create custom profiles. The app tracking technology monitors workout data and results, which can be via bluetooth connectivity. Users optimize their workout with TRUE Soft Select™, which allows you to customize the softness or firmness of the deck surface to give more cushioning, more stability, or the right combination of both
TRUE Fitness has cracked the code on high-quality well crafted treadmills and cardio machines. They are an industry leader in running innovation and any of their machines would be great in your home fitness space. Shop our full line of TRUE fitness equipment or stop by your local Gym Source location to try them out for yourself.
Share this story:
- Build Your Own HIIT Routine
- Treadmill Maintenance Checklist
- Trainer Spotlight: Audrey Hasse
- New and Notable Fitness Equipment
- How to Choose a Personal Trainer
- Fitness Adventures: Motivation to Train
- Trainer Spotlight: Jared Silverstein
- Benefits of Multifunctional Equipment
- Cardio Training
- Circuit Training
- Commercial Fitness
- Dumbbell Rack
- Elliptical Trainers
- Endurance Training
- Featured Employee
- Featured Fitness Products
- FIT Fact
- Fitness Accessories
- Fitness Facts and Tips
- Fitness Gifts
- Fitness Industry News
- Fitness Tips
- Fitness Trends
- Guest Blog
- Gym Source News
- Health and Wellness
- Home Fitness
- Home Gyms
- Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Spotlight Install
- Stationary Bikes
- Strength Training
- Strength Training Equipment
- Trainer Spotlight
- Vibration Training
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss/Weight Management