How to Maximize Your Workouts With Power Plate
What is the Power Plate and How to Maximize Your Workouts Using it.
Power Plate is a vibrating platform that helps you prepare faster, perform better and recover quicker.
We like to describe the Power Plate as a tool to amplify your workouts, as it enhances any movement, simple or complex, typically performed on the ground. In short, The Power Plate is a piece of exercise equipment that utilizes whole body vibration technology for an effective workouts.
What is Vibration Technology?
Vibration training is an effective exercise option that engages muscles by incorporating three types of vibration movement; up and down, left to right, and forward and backward. Power Plate technology moves 25 to 50 times per second, according to Power Plate.
Learn more about what is vibration training and how you can use it to keep your workouts challenging. In addition, learn how it can make you feel better by stimulating natural reflexes, increasing muscle activation and improving circulation.
Who can use the Power Plate?
Anyone! It is great for anyone with limited time to workout, people who want to lose weight, anyone looking to tone and strengthen their muscles, and athletes looking to increase their performance or endurance.
Power Plate products available
There are numerous Power Plate products available – each with their own unique features and offerings.
The Personal Power Plate is designed to provide an effective workout at home, as it can fit anywhere in your home gym. Learn how to incorporate vibration training at home with the Personal Power Plate here.
Watch one of Gym Source’s equipment experts walk you through the benefits and features of the my7 Power Plate in our virtual product demonstration below:
– Why the Power Plate is a great piece of home fitness equipment for anyone short on time. It allows you to optimize your workouts, and get a total body workout in as little as 10-12 minutes, because your muscles are contracting 20 to 50 times per second. In addition, you can combine strength, cardio and flexibility work on one machine. Power Plate enhances any movement, simple or complex, typically performed on the ground.
– Why Power Plate is considered a leader in whole body vibration training. More than 15 years of research and experience gives Power Plate the edge over other vibration platforms because their products are designed to vibrate on the same planes as your body. To activate the most muscles during vibration training, it is important to you use fitness equipment designed to replicate the natural movement and balance of your body (up and down, left to right, and forward and backward).
– How to use Power Plate for a total body workout. You can seamlessly transition from one exercise to the next, while incorporating weights for an additional challenge. Complete compound exercise movements, such as incorporating overhead presses with the proMOTION™ cables and squats.
There are numerous benefits to incorporating compound exercises into your workouts including, burning more calories, improving coordination, elevating your heart rate for a cardio benefit, improving dynamic flexibility, and improving overall movement efficiency, according to ACE Fitness.
– How to improve your range of motion and flexibility by stretching on the Power Plate.
Interested in learning more about Power Plate or trying it out for yourself? Visit your local Gym Source to connect with an equipment expert for your chance to see how you can incorporate Power Plate products into your workout.
Share this story:
- Build Your Own HIIT Routine
- Treadmill Maintenance Checklist
- Trainer Spotlight: Audrey Hasse
- New and Notable Fitness Equipment
- How to Choose a Personal Trainer
- Fitness Adventures: Motivation to Train
- Trainer Spotlight: Jared Silverstein
- Benefits of Multifunctional Equipment
- Cardio Training
- Circuit Training
- Commercial Fitness
- Dumbbell Rack
- Elliptical Trainers
- Endurance Training
- Featured Employee
- Featured Fitness Products
- FIT Fact
- Fitness Accessories
- Fitness Facts and Tips
- Fitness Gifts
- Fitness Industry News
- Fitness Tips
- Fitness Trends
- Guest Blog
- Gym Source News
- Health and Wellness
- Home Fitness
- Home Gyms
- Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Spotlight Install
- Stationary Bikes
- Strength Training
- Strength Training Equipment
- Trainer Spotlight
- Vibration Training
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss/Weight Management