Are NuBells a Match For You?
I am not the traditional type and enjoy change. I consider myself spontaneous and versatile, but am very disciplined and hardworking. I don’t consider myself high-maintenance, but am flattered when you compliment my good looks.
Would you and Nubells hit it off? We certainly feel they have a lot to offer to fitness enthusiasts.
It is well known that free weights are an excellent addition to any home gym. They are considered one of the most versatile and efficient pieces of home gym equipment. However, if you have grown tired of the classic design and looking to spice things up – NuBells’ innovative design may be the change you are looking for.
- NuBells innovated the traditional dumbbell with the introduction of their circular design. Distributing the weight equally around your hands allows you to solely focus on lifting – not balancing – the weight. The result? You can work your targeted muscles harder without putting any strain on tendons, ligaments and joints.
- The ability to grip NuBells allows for a wider range of motion then traditionally shaped dumbbells. Additionally, if you are completing exercises on the floor, or that require stability, they will not roll. Still want more? They easily transform into a barbell by simply sliding onto a bar.
Easy on The Eyes:
- The Modern design and ability to pick custom colors will make NuBells a showpiece of your home gym. Also, the compact design complements smaller fitness spaces by requiring less storage space.
Still interested in pursuing NuBells? Learn more about what makes a smarter dumbbell.
Intimated by free weights? Don’t worry. We have all the tips you need to select the right free weights to add to your home gym. View our Beginners Guide to Free Weights.
As your fitness matchmaker we encourage you to visit your local Gym Source showroom to see if you feel a connection with NuBells. Connect with an equipment expert today.
Share this story:
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Jim Young
- Connected Fitness: What is it and how do I get plugged in?
- How to Design a Home Gym
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Brent Pendleton
- Tried and TRUE Race Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Erin Connor
- Challenge Your Current Workouts
- Buddy Up: How a Workout Partner Supports Your Goals
- Cardio Training
- Circuit Training
- Commercial Fitness
- Dumbbell Rack
- Elliptical Trainers
- Endurance Training
- Featured Employee
- Featured Fitness Products
- FIT Fact
- Fitness Accessories
- Fitness Facts and Tips
- Fitness Gifts
- Fitness Industry News
- Fitness Tips
- Fitness Trends
- Guest Blog
- Gym Source News
- Health and Wellness
- Home Fitness
- Home Gyms
- Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Spotlight Install
- Stationary Bikes
- Strength Training
- Strength Training Equipment
- Trainer Spotlight
- Vibration Training
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss/Weight Management