- Product Description
The enhanced speed and incline features of the new 790T appeal to those who want more out of their treadmill workout while still accommodating regular treadmill users. With a top speed of 15.6 miles per hour (25 kph), the 790T enables users to train at a greater variety of paces ideal for a mile to marathon length run or sprint training. The increase in maximum incline from 15% to 20% is great for walkers who want an additional challenge with an increased opportunity for fat burn. The added workout levels offer users a path to broader workout progression through a greater range of intensities while maintaining the same durability, stability, comfort and entertainment options of the 770T.
- Enhanced speed and incline levels
- Customized viewing mode with optional E3 View
- Armz stability bars for an added level of safety
- Shock-absorbing Intelligent Suspension deck
Key Features of the Cybex 790t Performance Plus Treadmill:
- Faster Speeds: With a top speed of 15.6 miles per hour (25 kph), the 790T enables users to train at a greater variety of paces ideal for a mile to marathon length run or sprint training.
- Enhanced Inclines: The increase in maximum incline from 15% to 20% is great for walkers who want an additional challenge with an increased opportunity for fat burn.
- Stay Cool: An adjustable, dual-speed fan keeps users cool during the most heated workouts, and longer workouts mean better results. Better results = happier members.
- Reaching Goals: The 770T’s CardioTouch allows users to set a Time, Distance, or Calorie goal for their workout. Your members will enjoy reaching their goals and Personal Trainers will appreciate being able to constantly set new goals for clients.
- iPod & iPhone Compatible: The 770T-CT comes standard with full iPod and iPhone integration so users can manage their playlists, or watch videos on the optional Personal Entertainment Monitor while their battery gets charged.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Heart rate can be monitored from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. See it at a glance with a multi-colored LED that displays a different color for specific target heart rate zones.
- Custom Colors: Why stick with silver grey when there are five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome) to choose from? Or select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in CV and strength equipment.
- Safety Sentry: Knows whether you are there or not and will stop the belt after the pre-selected waiting period helping to keep users safe. P.S. Don't forget to use the Safety Lanyard.
- E3 View HD: Everyone approaches exercise differently. Some want every detail of their workout, some would like to add entertainment, and others simply want to escape. Introducing the Cybex E3 View embedded monitor with three distinct viewing modes that deliver the precise content that you want on a 15.6” high definition screen. The Cybex E3 View integrates the CardioTouch command center, found on the the 700 Cardio Series, eliminating the fumble for typical on-screen controls and allows the user to focus on their workout.
- Display Details: SCREEN TYPE: LCD
Embedded HD TV
SCREEN SIZE :15.6”
ASPECT RATIO: 16:9
RESOLUTION :1366 X 768
BRIGHTNESS: 300 Nits (typical)
CONTRAST RATIO: 500:1
DISPLAYABLE COLORS: 16.7M
RESPONSE TIME: 8ms (typical)
TUNER TYPE :ASTC/NTSC, DUB-T/PAL, and SECAM
DISPLAY MODES: Full screen video, video with exercise data, full screen exercise data, blank screen
CLOSED CAPTIONING: CC1, CC2, Text1, Text2
iPod / iPhone VIDEO DISPLAY: Yes (700 Cardio Series Only)
- Additional Information
Brand Cybex Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Console 4.3” Touchscreen for workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 15 LED matrix; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, Watts, pace and heart rate including multi-color indication of he Contact Heart Rate Yes Entertainment Capability MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor Exercise Surface 60"x22" Footprint 82.5” × 36” × 60” (210 cm × 91.5 cm × 152.5 cm) Footprint Live Area 82.5” × 36” × 60” (210 cm × 91.5 cm × 152.5 cm) Handrails Standard handrails with patented CYBEX ARMZ Incline Range 0%-20% Max User Weight 400 lbs. Motor 5 HP peak AC drive motor Personal Cooling System Yes Power Source 115V, 208-220V, 230V Programs Quick Start (Manual Mode), Nine Workouts with Time, Distance or Calorie Goal, Six Military tests, 1-Mile Fitness test and Gerkin protocol; Workouts have 15 levels Running Surface 60"x22" Speed Range 0.5 – 15.6 mph Warranty Home: 7 years Parts / 3 years Labor / 7 years Deck & Belt
Light Commercial: 5 years Parts / 3 years Labor / 3 years Deck & Belt
Commercial: 5 years Parts / 2 years Labor / 3 years Deck & Belt
Embedded Monitor (E3) 2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Cybex Go Monitor 2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Touch Screen (Cardio Touch) 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Embedded Receiver 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Headphone Jack 90 Days
- Product Tags
- Login in Your Account