The TRUE ES700 home elliptical trainer is part of a new, exciting series of residential elliptical machines with a sleek, dynamic design made for inspiration and durability. Engineered with commercial-grade materials, is takes home-exercise to new levels, with safe, comfortable, low-impact body workouts that will help motivate you and enable you to reach your fitness goals. Use it to tone your muscles and increase endurance with a cross-trainer that has been designed to give users the most natural movement available on any elliptical on the market.
Key features worth noting include:
- Auto Stride™: An electronic adjustable stride feature that will help you find the perfect stride based on the natural movement of your body at various speeds.
- Cardio 360™: Virtual training coach for a total-body workout that will shape and tone every major muscle group. It also features an upper-body only workout option.
- HRC Cruise Control™: Paired with the legendary Heart Rate Control™ technology, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered it will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- Multi-Grip Handles: Enhance your workouts by allowing your to work multiple muscles groups.
- iPod connectivity: Available with the advanced console option; allows you to charge as well as change songs and volume on display.
- Orthopedic Cushioned Footpads: During exercise you will notice the exceptional comfort of TRUE’s Soft Step™ orthopedic footpads that decrease the stress of impact on your joints. Easily removable for cleaning.
- USB port: export your workout data and keep track of your fitness goals; also enables you to update data.
- Wireless Polar® equipped system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Drive system: Core drive with an Eddy Current brake resistance source and a plug-in power source; 25-300 watts workload range.
- Exercise surface: Orthopedic Soft Step cushioned, anti-fatigue material footpads; 1.5” (3.8 cm) pedal spacing; electronic stride length adjustment 16”-27” (40 cm-69 cm) half-inch (1 cm) increments; AutoStride™.
- Frame: Robotically welded steel; extended handrails for easy entry and exit; ergonomically designed multi-grip handle; enables upper-body only exercise.
- LCD Console: Dual-window custom LCD display; 9 pre-set and 2 saved workouts; HRC Cruise Control™; 30-minute pause feature; USB port; 1 HRC workout; sleep mode; tactile/responsive dome switches; data readouts for elapsed time, time remaining, distance, stride, RPM, heart rate, target heart rate, work level, watts, METs, and calories. Entertainment capabilities with integrated connector for you iPod and headphone jack.
- LED Console: Dual-window LED display; 9 pre-set workouts; HRC Cruise Control™; 30-minute pause feature; 1 HRC workout; sleep mode; membrane keys; data readouts for time, distance, stride, RPM, heart rate, work level, watts, METs, and calories.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring and wireless Polar® equipped heart rate monitoring. Supplied with chest strap and CHR pads.
- Programming: 25 manual workout resistance levels; Cardio 360™ with integrated personal trainer; 2 workout setup programs for LCD.
- Extras: Accessory/reading rack features a rubber lined interior and tablet guards, so tablets and other devices are safe and secure; one water bottle holder; no-slip tray; TRUE Lock™ mechanical safety locking mechanism; handrails for easy entry and exit, and side step-up areas and low step-up height add a safety element.
- Weight and size: 50.25”L x 32.5”W x 65”H; active footprint is 75”L x 32.5”W x 65”H (190 cm x 83 cm x 165 cm); machine weight 280 lb (127 kgs); maximum user weight 350 lbs (159 kg); transport wheels and both front and back transport handles; breakdown capability – can fit through a doorway as small as 24”.
- Warranty (home use only): Lifetime for frame, 7 years for parts, 1 year for labor. LCD has 6 months on parts for headphone jack, USB port and connector for iPod.