Get ready to step up your weight training game. The HOIST freeweight and personal training system product line includes the amazing HF 4985 Half Cage, a leading strength-training piece of equipment that features a unique double-sided racking system with ten freeweight and ten linear Smith exercise positions. It also features a fantastic vertical frame design that allows users to face in whichever direction they prefer while they perform either squat or press exercises.
The HOIST HF 4985 features the brilliant EZ-Loc Latching Mechanism® that automatically disengages when the frame part is lifted. Made from sturdy steel tubing, it has been designed for Olympic standard workouts that call for Olympic weight plates and a starting Olympic bar weight of 35 lbs or 16 kg.
More key features worth noting include:
- Primary frame: Constructed from 3” x 3” and 2” x 3” steel tubing.
- Racking system: Double-sided
- EZ-Loc Latching™: Disengages automatically.
- Weight and size: 62”L x 75.75”W x 83” (157 cm x 192 cm x 211 cm); machine weight 325 lbs (147 kg); maximum storage weight 570 lbs (259 kg).
- Warranty: Lifetime for frame, 2 years for motor and parts, 1 year for labor.
- Lay pull down: Provides an adjustable height.
- Low pulley: Comes with an adjustable foot rest.
- Weight carriage: Provided as a separate fitting.
HOIST’s H-4985 half cage frames are ideal for home use. They will enable you to:
Exercise the eight major muscle groups using one really cool machine
Achieve a full body workout
Do circuit training, because it really is easy to set up a range of different exercises
Adjust the machine for proper alignment and to ensure that you minimize the risk of injury