The Cybex VR1 Leg Extension features innovate designs that make positioning the tibia pad intuitive, virtually effortless, and results in easily accessible and easily adjustable machines. There are no knobs to lock - just put legs behind the pad and push. The offset input arm allows for the tibia pad to adjust without affecting the starting angle of the knee. The back pad angled at 100 degrees is wider than most leg extension machines, and is designed to relieve hamstring tension.
- Effortless tibia pad positioning
- No knobs to lock – just put legs behind the pad and push
- Offset arm allows for the tibia pad to adjust without affecting the starting angle of the knee
- 100-degree angled back pad is designed to relieve hamstring tension
- Dimensions: W – 41” L – 54” H – 62”
- Weight stack options: 150 lbs. (68kg) 220 lbs. (100kg)
- Machine weight: 459 lbs. (209kg) 529 (240kg)