- Product Description
Easily one of the most unique bikes available on the market, the Cybex 770C Upright Bike offers three modes of operation and nine workouts with 21 different levels. A Target-Speed bar assists users in achieving an effective training pace for their individual needs.
With this one bike, it is easy to achieve a number of different workouts. Heart rate monitoring and both iPhone and iPad integration makes it easy to stay entertained while achieving a truly customized workout.
Key features of the Cybex 770C Upright Bike include:
- Unparalleled Design-Whether your members are planning to train for a triathlon or they are just starting out with a new workout routine, the 770C Upright Bike delivers unrivaled results and performance.
- Range of Workout Options-Three modes of operation combined with nine workouts and 21 levels make it easy for users to completely customize their workouts. From the relaxing Bike Mode to the Constant Power mode, this bike truly has something for everyone.
- Varying Resistance Levels-Thanks to the 770C's self-tensioning drive, this bike is able to offer a low resistance level of 20 watts and options that range up to 900 watts. Even deconditioned users will find that this bike gives them the workout they need in a safe manner.
- Stay Cool and Comfortable-An adjustable, dual-speed fan helps to keep users cool during even the most heated workouts.
- Personalized Goals-Featuring a CardioTouch, users are able to set a time, distance, and calorie goal for their individual workouts, making it easier to reach those goals.
- iPod and iPhone Integration-With standard integration, users are able to watch videos during their workouts or easily manage playlists.
- Heart Rate Monitoring-A multi-colored LED makes it easy and convenient for users to monitor their heart rates from the contact grips or in a completely hands-free manner via the wireless heart rate transmitter.
- Generous Pedal Designs-The spacious pedal design offers maximum comfort.
- Multi-position Handlebars-With multi-position handlebars, the Cybex 770 gives users the opportunity for enjoying a more upright position or opt for a comfy aero position. Dual contact heart rates grips are located conveniently for both positions.
- Enhanced Seat Engineering-With a proprietary seat that was designed by cyclists, the Cybex 770 was engineered to allow for a full range of leg motion while offering an ample amount of seat space.
Optional accessories include:
- E3 View HD monitor with a 15.6" display
The Cybex 770C Upright bike is a great choice for:
- Persons who desire variety in their workouts
- Beginners who are looking for the opportunity to start out slow and work their way up to a more challenging workout
- Additional Information
Brand Cybex Manufacturer Website http://www.cybexintl.com/ Product Manual Cybex_770C_R_manual.pdf Product Number Cybex 770C Upright Bike Product Video http://www.youtube.com/embed/-xPYKYkaEa8 Heart Rate Yes Contact Heart Rate Yes Resistance Hybrid Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate. Hrc Workout Yes Programs Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control as well as two Power; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode, Constant Power or Speed Control; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have Footprint 48 x 22.5 x 64 in 122 x 57 x 162.5 cm Max User Weight 400 lbs. (181 kg) Console 4.3” Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED; Target-Speed display via 2 x 15 LED; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, RPM, and heart rate including multi- Entertainment Capability Cybex E3 View embedded monitor option (Summer 2012), MYE Wireless Entertainment System option Footprint Live Area 48 x 22.5 x 64 in 122 x 57 x 162.5 cm
- Product Tags