The Bodyguard T460XC sets new standards in ergonomics and technology. Utilizing iOS-compatible Imagine® technology, the T460XC revolutionizes training by enabling you to simulate authentic experiences including realistic hill climbs, downhill running, and high acceleration workouts, while staying true to your body’s natural biomechanics. The treadmill also features the brand’s BDSPLUS suspension and dissipation system, which incorporates a unique visco-elastic polymer that is recognized as one of the best cushioning materials available in the industry.
Bodyguard T460XC treadmills are made with an exclusive, one-piece, fully welded X-Frame that has a low center of gravity and industry standard-setting stability. They feature the Whisper Orthopedic Belt that operates incredibly quietly and is twice as soft as a typical belt. It also replicates high acceleration interval workouts for turbo training, as well as downhill training to a 3% decline. Plus, the AFDS advanced Friction Detection System is a built-in watchdog that monitors treadmill performance and prevents overheating of the machine.
Other key features worth noting include:
- Adjustable pivoting feet: The key to stability, these ensure that the rear of the machine is easily leveled even if the surface is uneven. If the treadmill is elevated on an incline, the feet pivot so that the full surface area stays stable at all incline or decline levels.
- Bodyguard Dissipation System BDS+: Minimizes impact energy without sacrificing foot stability, and simulates the feel of an athletic track.
- Long handrails: In addition to short handrails, long handrails are designed to flare out so that they don’t interfere with swinging arms during exercise. They also maximize security and further increase the stability of the frame, at the same time minimizing vibration of the console.
- Longer than usual running surface: 20” x 60” exercise area for bigger strides.
- CHR Digital Contact Heart Rate Sensor: Provides faster and more accurate contact heart rate readouts.
- HRC Heart Rate Control Programs: The easiest way to customize your heart rate control programs and get optimal results.
- iTek Diagnostic System: Integrated software that continuously monitors equipment performance.
- ESC Natural Motion System: Provides the closest experience you’ll get to running outdoors when you’re using a treadmill.
- 2.75 CHP Palladium Motor: Custom-built, 2.75HP 3,600 rpm DC motor that operates efficiently, smoothly and with very little noise.
- 4-way deck: A longer lasting running deck that you can flip and rotate as required.
- Exercise surface: Melamine laminated 1” medium density fiberboard; multi-ply polyester belt with PVC surface; 3” diameter crowned rollers; Soft System™ surface; proprietary lubricant "Silax".
- Console: 7” single window LCD with mechanical hinge keys and Express 1 touch Quick Speed, and HRC Cruise Control™ command keys; data readouts for speed, incline, elapsed time, time remaining, distance, heart rate, target heart rate, METs, and calories; Polar® compatible wireless heart rate monitoring; 1 target HRC workout; HRC Cruise Control™; and diagnostics.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring and wireless Polar® compatible heart rate monitoring; 1 HRC workout.
- Programming: 15 pre-set, 8 memory and 8 learn, and 3 HRD Heart Rate Control programs; Turbo Training and preset warm-up and cool-down; 8 user IDs.
- Wireless chest strap: Enables users to utilize the Heart Rate Control Program and work out at the exact intensity level required, and so reduce the risk of overtraining. (No longer an added option.)
- Other features: Integrated reading rack and transport wheels; bottle holder; Bodyguard AV System.
- Weight and size: 80.5”L x 31”W x 58”H; product weight 305 lbs; maximum user weight 400 lbs; -3% to 15% incline range; 0.5 to 12 mph speed range; 7.25” step-up height.
- Certifications: FCC, UL, CSA, ETL.
- Warranty: Lifetime for frame, motor and parts; 3 years for labor.
Bodyguard’s T460XC treadmills are ideal for home use. They will enable you to:
- Burn calories fast and condition your body muscles
- Customize your heart rate control program and get quick, accurate data about your workouts
- Create your own exercises manually so that you can control both speed and incline as you go along
- Follow a preset weight loss program at your own speed
- Do effective distance training, as well as interval workouts
- Get fit and stay healthy