The Bodyguard T260P is the first of the brand’s Imagine-compatible treadmills that partners state-of-the-art programming with a proven drive system and the original 20”x60” Bodyguard one-piece, fully welded steel X-frame. A premium feature of this machine is its 2.75HP, 3,600 rpm DC motor designed for residential use, and which offers a smooth, efficient and virtually noiseless operation. In addition, it incorporates a number of top quality standard Bodyguard features including the BDS+ Dissipation System that maximizes foot stability, minimizes impact energy, and simulates an amazingly realistic athletic track feel.
The T260P’s advanced LCD console is loaded with all the latest programming options. It features Apple connectivity, exciting Imagine compatibility specifically for iPhone, and a USB port for recharging and updating the console software. It also boasts ADSPLUS Suspension, which is the most efficient shock absorption material in the industry, plus uses ESC, a natural motion system that recreates a true running feel, even when the machine is set on the highest incline. A superior home treadmill, you’ll love the AFDS built-in watchdog that monitors performance and prevents the machine from overheating.
More key features worth noting include:
- 20” x 60” exercise area: The extra-long running surface is ideal for longer strides.
- HRC Rate Control Programs: A range of fully customizable HRC programs that work just as well for beginners as they do for advanced and experienced users.
- Whisper Orthopedic Belt: Reduces impact energy hen your foot strikes; and successfully simulates an athletic track feel. The belt also operates incredibly quietly.
- AFDS Advanced Friction Detection System: A built-in watchdog that monitors the performance of your treadmill and stops it from overheating.
- X-frame: The strongest “pound-for-pound” treadmill frame on the market today. Very stable; low center of gravity; minimal twisting, torsion and flex.
- Safegrip Handlebars: A great safety feature and fantastic if you find you lose balance relatively easily.
- BDS Bodyguard Dissipation System: The finest shock absorption material on the market.
- ESC Natural Motion System: A system that give the closest feeling to the experience of outdoor running on track or road.
- Programs: Includes 15 preset, 8 memory, 8 learn and 8 user-ID programs, as well as 3 HRC and various others.
- Console: LCD loaded with all the latest programming options and features; Imagine compatible.
- Other features: Water bottle holder and reading rack; transport wheels; 7.75” step-up height.
- USB updates and recharge: Invaluable USB connector that may be used to recharge the full range of services to all compatible electronic devices; ideal for updating software that will change many times before your treadmill gives in.
- Weight and size: 78”L x 29.5”W; maximum user weight 350 lbs (159 kg); product weight 285 lbs.
- Regulatory approvals: ETL, CSA, UL.
- Warranty: Lifetime for frame and motor, 10 years for parts, 3 years for labor.
- Chest strap: Wireless, easy-to-adjust straps that are ideal for monitoring your heart rate during workouts and for use with Heart Rate Training Programs.
Bodyguard’s T260P treadmills are ideal for gyms and fitness centers. They will enable you to:
- Do simulated anaerobic sprint workouts using the advanced high-acceleration interval training program called Turbo Training
- Exploit all the benefits of decline training including the ability to strengthen your leg muscles
- Train for competitive sprinting to improve your speed
- Train for competitive distance running by increasing your cruising speed when you return to the flat after regular decline training