525 Arc Trainer
Looking for easy-to-use, total-body fitness? The new 525 Series from Cybex delivers. With an intuitive console designed for a mobile-ready clientele, the Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer gives guests, clients, employees and residents a better way to workout.
(Be among the first to test-drive and learn more about this innovative addition to the Cybex lineup by completing the form at right, or by visiting Gym Source today!)
What’s more, with a range of incline and resistance options, users get three effective workouts in one. They can ‘glide’ like a cross-country skier, ‘stride’ like an elliptical trainer or ‘climb’ like a stepper or climber. Even better, equipment information—along with a multitude of pre-loaded programs—is easily accessible by smartphone or tablet via QR codes. Other great features include:
- iPod/iPhone integration for maximum user access and entertainment
- Contact grips for wireless heart rate monitoring
- Over 70 workout routines for weight loss, cardio and power goals
- Same Side Forward (SSF) handles for proper posture and form
- Optional high-definition E3 View monitor for optimal user enjoyment.
Finally, not only does the Cybex 525 AT Arc Trainer burn more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical tested, it also offers legendary Cybex reliability and quality—backed by an iron-clad Gym Source service warranty.
Ready to learn more? Get to Gym Source for to test-drive the Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer today. Or, complete the form at right to have more information sent to your inbox. Find a Gym Source near you, right here.
Just complete this short form.
© 2013, Cybex International, all rights reserved. Specifications subject to change 01/13. Actual color may differ from samples shown. BIOSIG INSTRUMENTS, INC. EMG/ECG heart rate technology. US Patent No. 5,337,753 and Canadian Patent No. 2,033,014
* “Made for iPod,” and “Made for iPhone” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, or iPhone respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, or iPhone may affect wireless performance. iPhone, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Compatibility list of the iPod and iPhone models includes iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (1st generation), iPod nano (5th generation), iPod nano (4th generation), iPod nano (3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone.